Date: May 2-5, 2017
Location: Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel in Miami, FL
Hear from our President, Kevin Mitchell, give insight on the conferences we offer.
You want your pricing “done right,” but how do you conquer the key pricing challenges that face your corporation?
Find out how you can build a winning corporate strategy at the PPS 28th Annual Spring Pricing Workshops & Conference in Miami, FL!
We will be at the Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel, from May 2-5, 2017 for a week of opportunities to help you align your organization for its highest potential!
Follow the hashtag #PPSMIA on social media networks.
OPTIONS & PRICES
- Spring 2017 CONFERENCE ONLY (May 4-5)
Member Rate: $1,795 ; Non-Member Rate: $2,095
- Spring 2017 CONFERENCE + 1-DAY WORKSHOP (or Latin American Summit)
Member Rate: $2,795 ; Non-Member Rate: $3,095
- Spring 2017 CONFERENCE + TWO 1-DAY WORKSHOPS
Member Rate: $3,595 ; Non-Member Rate: $3,895
- Spring 2017 CONFERENCE + 2 WORKSHOPS + ONLINE CPP BUNDLE
Member Rate: $5,995 ; Non-Member Rate: $6,295
- Spring 2017 CONFERENCE + 1 WORKSHOP + ONLINE CPP BUNDLE
Member Rate: $5,095 ; Non-Member Rate: $5,395
- Spring 2017 TWO 1-DAY WORKSHOPS Only
Member Rate: $2,195 ; Non-Member Rate: $2,495
- Spring 2017 1-DAY WORKSHOP Only (or Latin American Summit)
Member Rate: $1,595 ; Non-Member Rate: $1,895
When 3 people from the same firm register at the same time, the 4th registrant can attend FREE of charge.
- Option 1 – Includes the PPS Conference on May 4th & 5th. All Non-PPS Members receive a complementary 6 month membership when a purchase is made at the non-member rate.
- Option 2 – Includes one of the Full- Day CPP Workshops on May 2nd or 3rd and the PPS Conference on the 4th – 5th. Several combinations are provided for more flexibility and maximum benefit to you.
- Option 3 – Includes two 1-Day Workshops on May 2nd & 3rd in addition to the conference on the 4th & 5th.
- Options 4 & 5 – This package is designed to get your CPP Certification quickly without having to rely on subsequent budget approvals. The Package will allow you the opportunity to earn 6 CPP Credits. You will receive the Full Conference package including a Full-Day Workshop(s), a FREE Online Pricing Course, plus 4 additional Online Pricing Courses of your choice, as well as the CPP Certification Exam package – which includes the complete study guide, online study sessions and extra reading materials.
- Pricing and Selling: Strategies and Tactics to Win With 21st Century Procurement
- Pricing and Corporate Strategy: The Value-based Pricing Framework for Getting Pricing Done Right
- Core Pricing Skills
- Maximize Your Profit Potential With an Outside-In value Crusade
- Pricing New Products: Developing a Pricing Strategy That Captures Your Product’s Value
- Partnering with Sales: Best Practices for Price Execution
- Dollarizing Differentiation Value
- How to Dramatically Grow Profits Through Improved Pricing
- Customer Value Insights and Pricing Strategy: Building a Strong Foundation
- Start Strong! Change Management for Pricing Movers
- Channel Pricing: Incenting Win-Win Channel Partner Behavior
- The Formula for Successful B2B Pricing Strategy Transformation
The Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel will be our host hotel for the conference. You can make your reservation today!
1601 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33132