Please find below the links to several online courses prepared for Professional Pricing Society as well as free-of-charge webinars on the themes of value and pricing.
- SAMA: Value Quantification in Strategic Account Management (Registration Required) – 2013
- SAMA: Value Quantification – Working on Economic Value Estimation (Registration Required) – 2013
- Pros Pricing: is it Time to Rething Your Pricing Strategy? (Registration Required) 2013
- Professional Pricing Society Online Course: Value-based Pricing and Value Modeling – 2013
- LeveragePoint Innovation Webinar on Maximizing the ROI in Product Development – 2013
- Professional Pricing Society Online Course: Innovation, Value and Pricing
- Professional Pricing Society Online Course: Pricing and the C-Suite
- Professional Pricing Society Online Course: The 5 C Model of Pricing Transformation
- Professional Pricing Society Online Course: Psychological Aspects of Pricing
- LeveragePoint Innovation Webinar on Organizational Confidence in Pricing – 2012
- LeveragePoint Innovation Webinar on the pricing transformation – 2012
Stephan M. Liozu’s Bio
Agent of Disruption
Stephan has worked for both Fortune 500 companies and family-owned businesses. He specializes in crafting and designing unique innovation and business strategies leading to differentiated business models. Stephan moderates brainstorming, mind mapping and creativity sessions with executives, partners and customers to generate ideas, value models, value propositions and innovation strategies.
Stephan holds an MBA in Marketing from Cleveland States University (1991), a European Master degree from Toulouse IAE School of Management in France with a major in Innovation Management (2005) and attended The General Management Program (TGMP) at Harvard Business School (2005). He earned a Ph.D. in Management from The Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University (exp. 2013) and his thesis is titled “the Organizational Journey Towards Pricing and Value Excellence”.
Stephan is a frequent guest lecturer at Toulouse School of Management, EM Lyon, University of Rochester, Wayne State University, Carlow University, University of Lugano where he teaches innovation, pricing and value management, leadership approaches and global business strategies.
- ThinkBuzan® Licenced Instructor – iMindMap® (2012)
- Certified Pricing Professional (CPP) (2009)
- Certified Facilitator for DDI Learning Systems (2009)
- Breakthrough Thinking (Gap International ECC 2007)
- Six Sigma Green Belt (2007)
- Prosci® Change Management Certification (2013)